Set on an acre and a half of mostly level land in the quiet enclave of ‘Northridge’, 38 Anning Road is a newly built suburban oasis and ticks the boxes for those dreaming of a small acreage lifestyle!
Meticulously crafted of solid core-filled masonry block, this masterbuilt home showcases thoughtful open plan design perfect for the family. With 2.7m ceilings, outstanding proportions, 5-star appointments and luxury fixtures and fittings throughout, all the modern creature comforts are covered.
Seamless indoor/outdoor flow ideal for our Queensland climate, lush landscaped gardens and the private resort style pool complete this already fabulous picture. A coveted position in the heart of Forest Glen means elite schooling, cafes, the Organic Marketplace, Glass House Brewery and Buderim Village are just a short drive or bike ride away.
– Kitchen with custom cabinetry shaker doors & Stone Blanco Orion benchtops
– An abundance of storage with floor to ceiling cabinetry and robes
– Large home theatre
– Designer feature lighting, shutters and drapery
– Reverse-cycle ducted air conditioning
– Oversized master with soaking tub, double vanities and enormous walk-in-robe
– Professionally landscaped gardens
– Sophisticated styling with option to purchase furnishings package
TOTAL DIMENSIONS 435m2: