Sitting majestically on Buderim’s southern escarpment at the end of a quiet cul de sac, this Sprout Architects design provides views, space and the opportunity for extendable living.
A unique residence encompassing the very essence of Queensland living, 6 Rimu Court seamlessly combines indoor and outdoor living areas and entertainment zones.
Built to stand the test of time and to meet the needs of the modern day family, the home features sophisticated lines, creative spaces and separation which together, embody purposeful living that pleases the eye.
– Oversized chef’s kitchen plus butlers pantry
– Separate recreation room with wet bar & powder room doubles as a 5th bedroom
– Rumpus room
-Large professional office
– Sensational entryway with 2m pivot door opening up to a light-filled atrium
– Elevated ceilings and modern appointments throughout
– Split system air-conditioning & ceilings fans
– Fabulous separation with childrens wing on the lower level
– Ocean and valley views
– Private in-ground pool
– Woodfired pizza oven perfect for entertaining
– Manicured gardens
– Multi-vehicle accomodation with a 9 x 7m (height 3.5m) lockable shed
– 5KW solar system
– An abundance of storage right throughout
– Centrally located to elite schooling, the CBD and popular beaches