When an enviable location meets the perfect coastal home, you know it’s a special property you just have to see!
As you drive along this prestigious over-sized street, and through the secure gated entry, it is easy to see why Tepequar Drive is regarded as one of the premier streets of the Sunshine Coast. Sitting on a meticulously manicured and fully fenced 622m² lot, this tidy double storey certainly ticks all the boxes.
With open plan living and dining featuring glorious raked ceilings, the home flows wonderfully out to the front deck where you catch that coastal breeze. Flawless timber floors throughout and air conditioning for those warm summer days ahead, there really is nothing to do but move in and enjoy.
The outdoor entertainment area is truly the highlight of the home. The large covered alfresco area is cleverly designed to let in filtered natural light, looking out over the immaculate yard and crystalline swimming pool. The home is perfectly positioned on the block to maximize use of space. Along with the double lock up garage there is a copious amount of secure space to store trailers, boats and all the other toys.
Surrounding yourself with an abundance of prominent conveniences is the easiest way to ensure the growth in value of your property. With Maroochydore state schools and the home maker centre flanking one side of the street and canals and river access on the other, you would be hard pressed to find a better location.
WHAT WE LOVE:
• Prestigious street in much sought-after blue chip suburb
• Large, covered alfresco with sparkling in-ground pool
• Perfectly manicured lawns and low maintenance gardens
• Privately fenced with electric gate
• Air-conditioning and solar power
• Beautiful timber floors throughout and rake ceilings in living/dining
• Parks and canal access from Tepequar Drive
• 7 minutes’ drive from the beach
• Access to Maroochydore State High School from the street
• A mere 10 min walk from the primary school and Sunshine Plaza
• And only a little further to the new Maroochydore CBD