Entering the gates of ‘Riverbend’ offers an immediate sense of privacy and seclusion with stunning scenic views across the hinterland taking in Mount Ninderry and its surrounds.
With prime Maroochy River access from your personal boat ramp and pontoon as well as a designated ski zone right on your doorstep, the days will be filled with all types of water activity!
Offering a water or country outlook from every room, this exceptional renovation of the original homestead spans two levels and boasts timber highlights throughout, separate living zones, large bedrooms, an office and multiple alfresco dining areas perfect for year-round entertaining.
An easy care and level small acreage of 7,326m2 and an abundance of natural vegetation means more time to relax and enjoy your environment. Also offering sixteen vehicle accommodation with plenty of storage space for boats, caravans and all the toys.
Welcome to ‘Riverbend’ and the lifestyle affords.
**Click the video link for an online tour
– Premium River Frontage
– Views of Mount Ninderry and Surrounds
– Original 1930’s homestead was renovated in 2018
– 2.7km designated water ski zone right from your doorstep
– Ideal location for fishing, crabbing and boating
– Stunning landscaped gardens and lawns
– Multiple alfresco areas perfect for relaxing and entertaining
– Outdoor spa with views of the river
– Shed Specs: 30 x 11m, 8 bays, 2 lockable (16 car accommodation)
– Shed Height: Front 3.1m and Rear 2.8m
– Water Tanks: House 90,000L (new liner installed 15 months ago) and Shed 11,000L
– 1.5KW Solar and Dam
– Less than 20 Minutes to CBD and Major Shopping