With three picturesque spring fed dams, 145 Dales Road stands as an oasis set in splendid Chevallum, renowned for its stunning acreages. Dales Road in particular has made its mark on the Sunshine Coast and is well known as the equestrian centre with families attracted to the gently undulating acreages providing easy access to elite schooling, shopping and an enviable lifestyle.
This large family home features multiple living areas across both levels creating fabulous separation, a modern kitchen with formal dining, elevated ceilings, four bedrooms and a study with each zone enjoying a panoramic outlook across the paddocks and dams.
Ten usable acres perfectly showcase all manner of local bird & wildlife and the combination of dams plus the exceptional capacity and infrastructure provided by the bore ensure lush green pastures all year round. Business opportunities surrounding equestrian pursuits are enhanced by the wide two-road frontage, outstanding shedding, hard stand and stabling infrastructure , fertile soils and easy access to the abundant water onsite.
With horse paddocks, ample space for further outdoor endeavours with single and 3-phase power plus a 5KW solar, this idyllic horse property will be perfectly suited to those seeking a combination of privacy, modern comforts and a rural lifestyle so close to amenities. 145 Dales is potentially one of our best horse properties and an inspection is a must to fully enjoy the peaceful surroundings and lush outlook on offer here.
– Stunning Outlook Across Private Dams
– 4 large bedrooms plus study
– Abundant Shedding and Garage Options
– Spring Fed Dam + 22,500 gallon Water Tank
– Modern Kitchen with European appliances
– Cavity Brick Construction
– 5KW Solar + Single & 3 Phase Power
– Air-conditioning + Ceiling Fans
– Modern appointments and natural filtered light throughout
– Separation for parents and kids
– Ideal for Horses with Stabling, Paddocks and Water
– Short drive to elite schools, University, shopping & beaches