SOLD BY STEVE HUBBARD
When it is all about lifestyle and position, this luxurious beachside residence reflects the essence of tranquil coastal living.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac surrounded by upmarket homes, and with space for the largest boat or caravan plus two cars all under cover and securely gated, a short walk of 480 steps delivers you to the patrolled surf of Dicky Beach and just 300 steps to all the vibrant cafes, restaurants and convenience shops. Be captivated from the moment you walk in by the open spaces close to nature and the striking detail of a home flaunting desirable design and style. This sophisticated home has been smartly designed to take advantage of the cool north-east sea breezes and awesome Sunshine Coast climate.
Integrated indoor and outdoor living also provide volumes of natural light to accent the interior of the home. The media room is a place to relax or can be divided by doors to gain two extra bedrooms. This seven-year-old home boasts modern fixtures with a huge list of additional features like an extra powder room included. Only your inspection will reveal the true extent of what is on offer.
• Secure parking boat/caravan plus two cars
• Spacious with dual living/solar resourceful
• Media room or extra two bedroom option
• Location close to beach, transport and cafes
• Private outlook
• Alfresco style, three distinct deck areas
• Fantastic business/home office area
• Butler’s kitchen, entertainer’s delight