Simplistic, smart design with modern influences delivered with exceptional building standards are the standout features of this stunning family home.
This impressive residence offers an abundance of space and a smooth transition of indoor/outdoor living. It’s the perfect entertainer and an ideal place to relax and unwind.
Showcasing five bedrooms, three bathrooms and a private balcony off the master suite and third bedroom. The feeling of space is enhanced with French style windows and glass doors opening onto the wrap-around deck.
Design, convenience and a raft of social and leisure pursuits are addressed within the substantial floor plan. The custom kitchen caters to the ardent chef, appointed with stunning marble bench tops, a butler’s pantry, dual fridge space and a built-in coffee machine. The island breakfast bar and informal dining nook integrates with open-plan living.
Offering space for family, fun and entertainment with an outdoor dining area situated right by the pool, built in BBQ, basketball court, gaming room and bathroom amenities.
The lifestyle that this home presents is exceptional and quite exclusive in that its location is a mere 6 minute drive or 2km walk to Matthew flinders private school, Buderim CBD and 10 minute drive to Mooloolaba beach.
More features include:
– Dual Living Areas plus Media
– Formal & Informal Dining
– Mud room
– Ducted air conditioning
– Spacious laundry room with plenty of cupboard space
– Vegetable garden, manicured lawn and established plants
– 5KW solar panels
– Underground wine cellar
– Separate office situated to the front right side of the home allowing the opportunity to
run a business from home
– Double garage and plenty of storage space
– Tenants pay for water charges
– Ride on Mower available for trimming lawns
– Tenant will maintain the pool or rent can be inclusive of pool and garden maintenance
for an amount of $1600 per week
– Outside pets only upon application
Please register for inspections via phone, email or text message.